Structure of the German Civil Courts explained
If you need to bring a claim before a German court of law, this chart shows you which German court has jurisdiction and how many judges will hear your case:
The chart is taken from our expert law blog https://www.germancivilprocedure.com on which our German expert litigators explain many aspects of German civil procedure. The costs risk of litigation in Germany is explained in this post: How expensive is a German Lawsuit?
More information on litigation and legal fees in Germany is available in these posts:
- Making a Court Claim for Money in Germany: It’s actually quite easy
- Standard of Proof in German Civil Litigation
- German Litigation Experts explain Civil Procedure Rules
- A German Claimant can’t be his own Witness
- Compensation for a wrecked Car under the German Law of Torts
- Does German Law of Torts know the Egg Shell Skull Rule?
- How expensive is a German Lawsuit?
- Expert Reports on German Law
If you need advice or legal representation in a German or cross border case, call +49 941 463 7070
Copyright information header pic: Image ID: 25321155 Copyright David May | Dreamstime.com https://www.dreamstime.com/montylola_info