As a full service German and English law firm, established in 2003, and the editors of the expert blog on German civil procedure rules we are often asked to provide English Law Firms with an expert report based on issues of German Law.
Bernhard Schmeilzl, a bilingual Lawyer who qualified in 2001 (admitted to the Munich Bar) and is able to provide expert reports to be used in English litigation and arbitration cases based on various issues of German law, whether it be Civil, Commercial or Criminal law, including procedural aspects . Not only does he have a very good grasp of the English Civil Procedure Rules on expert reports, but he also has a vast experience of working closely with Solicitors and Barristers within England. Bernhard has prepared reports for all types of law firms in England, from Magic Circle firms to regional firms, including the following areas:
- Corporate and commercial law disputes between British and German businesses;
- Contentious probate matters around the validity of German wills;
- Accidents involving British citizens in Germany (personal injury, tort); and
- Medical malpractice cases involving German GP’s and hospitals
In case you need an expert report from a German Solicitor please do not hesitate to call us on +49 (0) 463 7070. More information on litigation and legal fees in Germany is available in these posts:
- Making a Court Claim for Money in Germany: It’s actually quite easy
- Standard of Proof in German Civil Litigation
- German Litigation Experts explain Civil Procedure Rules
- A German Claimant can’t be his own Witness
- Compensation for a wrecked Car under the German Law of Torts
- Does German Law of Torts know the Egg Shell Skull Rule?
- How expensive is a German Lawsuit?
- Expert Reports on German Law
– – – –
The law firm Graf & Partners and its German-English litigation department GP Chambers was established in 2003 and has many years of experience with British-German and US-German business and corporate matters, including the representation of clients in M&A transactions. If you wish us to advise or represent you please call German business and litigation lawyer Bernhard Schmeilzl, LL.M. (Leicester) or Munich based English solicitor Elissa Jelowicki on +49 941 463 7070.