Structure of the German Civil Courts explained
If you need to bring a claim before a German court of law, this chart shows you which German court has jurisdiction and how many judges will hear your case:
The chart is taken from our expert law blog https://www.germancivilprocedure.com on which our German expert litigators explain many aspects of German civil procedure.
You can also ask for our 20 page brochure:
Civil Litigation in Germany – A Short Guide for UK Businesses
Simply send us an email and we are happy to send you your personal copy for free.
Visit our YouTube Channel
The costs risk of litigation in Germany is explained in this post: How expensive is a German Lawsuit?
More information on litigation and legal fees in Germany is available in these posts:
- Making a Court Claim for Money in Germany: It’s actually quite easy
- Standard of Proof in German Civil Litigation
- German Litigation Experts explain Civil Procedure Rules
- A German Claimant can’t be his own Witness
- Compensation for a wrecked Car under the German Law of Torts
- Does German Law of Torts know the Egg Shell Skull Rule?
- How expensive is a German Lawsuit?
- Expert Reports on German Law
If you need advice or legal representation in a German or cross border case, call +49 941 463 7070
Copyright information header pic: Image ID: 25321155 Copyright David May | Dreamstime.com https://www.dreamstime.com/montylola_info